Radio Frequency Identification Technology
Real-time data collection about objects at all stages of business process. The range of objects that can be identified using RFID covers almost everything on the planet. This is why this technology is actively implemented by companies around the world to automate activities, as this can significantly reduce costs (time, finance and staff) for many operations.
Product Value Increase
Products can be tracked online and used with various third-party applications.
Financial cost reduction
Production departments work synchronously. Online information about the products location. Stops thefts.
Reduce operation time
Searching and registering of goods in the operational process is reduced to minutes.
Timely notifications at any stage of production and sale of goods.
Obtaining clear and relevant information
Information on the product life cycle during production and service.
COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTION FOR BUSINESS
Selection of equipment in accordance with the business needs of customers
We offer modern RFID solutions for enterprises of any industry, often unique in the market.
Software with the ability to connect external business intelligence systems
Easy-to-install software can be integrated with 1C, SAP, Microsoft Navision and other systems, and is easily manageable. This allows you to use the same software to solve various business problems.
Consulting and providing support at all stages of the project from concept to implementation
We offer our clients consultations on business problems and technologies for their solutions, as well as assistance of the implementation of RFID systems.
- Primary data recording in the memory of RFID tags;
- Printing text and graphic information on the surfaces of RFID tags;
- Printing up to several thousand tags per day;
- Store data and transmit it to the RFID reader with no direct contact;
- UHF-range - 860-960 MHz;
- Various versions (with case, self-adhesive, high temperature resistant, etc.) depending on the conditions of use;
- Non-contact reading of information from RFID tags using radio waves;
- Mobile, stationary or mounted readers, depending on the tasks of the customer;
- High speed reading and recording data from RFID tags;
- Software to ensure fully functioning use of the system;
- Receiving data about objects from the reader;
- Storage of information about objects with RFID tags, their location, movement, etc.
SCOPES OF APPLICATION
Wholesale and retail trade
Livestock and agriculture
Forums, conferences and trainings
Archives, libraries and bookstores
Tracking and controlling student and teacher movements
Drug authentication and automation of healthcare facilities
Write to us and we will offer you a suitable solution
based on your business needs.